Index: In Class Tips
Also included are all workshops.
During our live classes there is often an opportunity to discuss a small detail that will make a big difference. We take an extra minute to film these tips as well so we can share them with you.
Workshops and in class tips are placed in the curriculum within the step to which they pertain. A table of contents for all this additional material is here:
Small Details Given During In-Class Lessons
- Level 1 Step 10: Circle Step (6:19)
- Level 1 Step 11: Hyun Sau [Circling Hand] (5:13)
- Level 2 Step 15: The Importance of Small Details (8:09)
- Level 2 Step 16: Galloping (5:09)
- Level 2 Step 18: Facing The Shape (6:12)
- Level 3 Step 27: Kwan Sau (3:26)
- Level 3 Step 30: Ground Path / Rooting (5:24)
- Level 3 Step 31: Uprooting With Bong Sau (7:57)
- Level 3 Step 33: Hand Off Techniques (3:55)
- Level 3 Step 35: Decoys & Setting Traps (12:50)
- Level 5 Step 55: Landing The Fist (15:04)
- Level 5 Step 57: Sticking (18:01)
- Level 6 Step 64: Stepping (4:09)
- Level 6 Step 69: Foot Sweeps (5:56)
- Level 2 Step 18: Facing The Shape (45:00)
- Level 3 Step 30: Faan Sau 1 - Continuous Hands (50:00)
- Level 3 Step 31: Faan Sau 2 - Continuous Hands (01:45:00)
- Level 4 Step 44: Knockout Power (29:00)
- Level 5 Step 54: Footwork (01:02:00)
- Level 5 Step 54: Tanking (29:00)
- Level 5 Step 58: Free Sau - Warring Hands (22:20)
- Level 6 Step 69: Attack The Stance (27:00)
- Level 6 Step 71: Styles Of Chi Sau (1:06:00)
- Level 7 Step 74: Three Types Of Bong Sau (35:00)
It's the nuts and bolts that hold the big pieces together and like any quality endeavor, you can get pretty good by just getting the big pieces in place. However, to reach a higher degree of quality or professionalism, it's the attention to small detail that makes the difference.
In class, when opportunity to drill down and focus on one of these details presents itself, we will often make a video of the lecture so you can watch it too. The very same important lectures and lessons I teach in class are also available here.
If there is a lecture or topic you would like to see added to the course, please add it to the comments section below.